Weekly Group-Meditation Annoucements at Mumbai
Purpose of this record is to catch-up with various happenings at Mumbai, In case one has missed the group meditation he can read the announcements here and be up to date with all events.
Announcements for the week starting from 12-1-2017
1. All India Essay Even 2016 results are out. Prizes will be distributed on 29th January 2017 at Panvel Ashram.
2. Matunga Road (W.R.) group meditation location has been shifted to Kataria Niwas, Mahim wef 15-1-2017. Vile Parle has one more Sunday group meditation location at Subhas Road, Vile Parle (E). For details contact Sis Meena Vora.
With effect from 15-1-2017 Sunday Group meditation is starting at Vashi. It will be at Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College in Sector 15. For details contact Sis Subhada Nayak or Ravi Siddam.
3. January Masterclass on meditation saw more than 8,00,000 registrations from all over. February masterclass is announced now from 1st to 3rd February. It is offered to support people who participated in January to provide new opportunities. Also, it can be attended by new seekers.Expect announcements of more advanced sessions to be held in the month of April, July and September.
Announcements for the week starting from 5-1-2017
1. Heartfulness Online Certification Program
To help propagate Heartfulness in a bigger way, Heartfulness Institute has come out with an online certification (OLC in short) program for Preceptors, Abhyasis and registered Seekers. You can visit the link - http://olc.heartfulness.org and register yourself to complete this online course. Upon completion of the course (you will need to provide your SRCM ID # or Seeker eCard # to gain access to the site), you will get a certificate from HFN institute with your full credentials.
Salient features of the program:
• Easy online learning and certification process.
• Internationally acknowledged certificate upon program completion.
• Adds value to your profile when you represent HFN in "Connect" forums & initiatives.
• Helps you understand better the nuances of HFN and how to present the same to a cross section of audience.
• Helps spread HFN in a more systematic and structured way.
• Helps organizations/institutions to build their own trained talent force for deploying HFN within their respective units.
• Helps wellness / hospitality units etc. to have HFN trained talent force to offer HFN as a service to their clientele.
• Register interested seekers to become Heartfulness Champions.
OLC Training Guide - https://goo.gl/3t9eUz
Please feel free to follow the link http://olc.heartfulness.org and sign-up for the course.
2. Invitation for Living Naturally Program at Panshet, Pune
We are happy to invite nominations for "Living Naturally" program at the Panshet Retreat Centre to be held on February 4th and 5th, 2017. This program is designed for Heartfulness participants who are working professionals and who have started the practice of meditation.
For the attention of C-connect coordinators for conveying to your office participants etc:
- This will be a two day retreat program to be conducted at Panshet Retreat Centre
- Participants are expected to reach Panshet on 3rd February 6pm latest and they check out any time after 5th February 4pm
- Maximum intake for this program will be 35 participants. This program is designed for Heartfulness participants who are working professionals and who have started the practice of meditation after 1-January-2016. Selection will be on first come first served basis.
- Please send your nominations before 20th January 2017. To nominate participants, please click the RSVP link at https://in.explara.com/e/living-natura
- Travel booking to and back to the venue has to be done by the participant. Please ask interested people to book their tickets upon receiving confirmation email from us.
- You may share the following video link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDreBgO358w to interested participants for their understanding about an earlier program.
3. Heartfulness Masterclass in February - a three day webcast event will be repeated from 1st to 3rd February 2017 on the occasion of Rev Lalaji's birthday.
4. Those who have missed the Heartfulness Masterclass webcast event which was held from 2nd to 4th January 2017 can still register and learn meditation on three consecutive days (details given below) by watching videos at URL given below.
Heartfulness Meditation Masterclass
Day 1 - "Relax & Expand Consciousness"
In the first class, learn the Heartfulness relaxation for physical well-being and the Heartfulness guided meditation on the source of light within your own heart.
Day 2 - "Rejuvenate - Unwind; Simplify"
In the second class, be guided through a simple technique of unwinding the mind at the end of the day, to let go of stress and emotions, rejuvenate and simplify your life.
Day 3 - "Connect With Your Inner Self/Our Maker"
In the third class, learn to connect with your inner self by listening to the heart's voice. Observe your deepest feelings, make wise choices, and weave your destiny.
Watch and follow instructions in the video, one video a day; over three days, to start heartfulness meditation.
Day 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYB8OIFATOg&t=12s
Day 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnMaJcwwfjw&t=518s
Day 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeBWRSitXTw&t=277s
Day 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO7LOd7NMPM&t=10s
Day 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEcQ0h6c-eo&t=7s
Day 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySAg14ks-KY&t=109s
5. Online Bookstore at www.shpt.in is revamped. It is now displaying a new section on heartfulness apparels and offering fresh discounts as per details given below:
a. Special 20% and 50% Discount offer on archival editions of Complete Works of Lalaji (Vol-3) and Babuji (Vol-6) is extended for another 21 days.
b. On Heart Speak DVD series 50% discount is offered now.
c. Newly introduced heartfulness apparels section is available under the name - HFNLife. Its tagline is - A Lifestyle of Simplicity and Substance Apparels matching the serenity in your hearts. As a first offering Men's White Cotton Kurta (half sleeve) is available in 4 sizes at Rs.799/-
HFNLife will be bringing amazingly serene clothing and other lifestyle products to complement the heartfulness way of living.
1. New Year is just a few weeks away. On 2nd, 3rd and 4th January (Mon, Tue, Wed) Daaji will be offering classes to introduce Relaxation, Meditation, Cleaning and Prayer to new seekers all over the world through Internet.
This virtual event will done via our Heartfulness website, YouTube and Facebook live in various languages. Each session of the program will be offered at least twice during the day so that it will be available both in the early morning and during working hours so it can also be used at Connect organizations and any other workplaces.
Please note that the details of the webcasts will be sent out soon. You can plan to play them in existing or new Connect organizations, as well as in our centres and ashrams. Abhyasis can also invite friends and families to their homes, combined with a nice dose of heartful hospitality.
In the New Year it is common for all of us introspect and resolve to implement a positive goal and develop the discipline to achieve it. For 2017, Daaji is calling for all to ‘Resolve … to Meditate … to Achieve’, using the practices and support available through the Heartfulness system.
More details will be put up at www.heartfulness.org/masterclass This web link will be opening shortly. Await for further information. Till then prepare and plan your self to reach out each and every individual you know.
2. Archival editions of Complete Works of Ram Chandra Vol-6 (Babuji Maharaj) and Complete Works of Ram Chandra Vol-3 (Lalaji Maharaj) is available for pre-booking at 20% discount on regular price of Rs.5,000/- i.e., at Rs.4,000/-
If both books are ordered together it's available at 50% discount on regular price of Rs.10,000/- i.e., at Rs.5,000/- This offer is valid on orders placed at www.shpt.in between 1st and 31st December 2016.
Archival edition books are printed on a special paper that lasts for hundreds of years.
3. Up to 30% Discount on a Set of three books titled "At the feet of the Master" by Prashant Vasu.
"Pachu he was to relatives; Chari to some; Chariji to many; and Master to most! A macro and micro view of this personality this trilogy (set of 3 books) offers. Read it and cherish it for ever."
Special offer price is Rs.500/- Regular cost of this Softbound three books combo is 700/-
Hardbound books combo is available at 600/- Regular price is 900/- Offer is valid up to 31-12-2016.
4. December issue of Heartfulness magazine is available for download. It's a Collector's edition of the year's articles about the science of spirituality, featuring three authors- Swami Vivekananda, James Allen and Kamlesh Patel.
Article titles are Observation, Meditation, Transmission, Aum, Thought and Purpose, The three bodies, The subtle body, The spiritual journey, Spiritual anatomy, The spectrum of consciousness, Yoga, Expansion of consciousness, Space, time and creation of universe, The conscious master, The need of guru, Sleep well for your wellbeing, Happiness, Entropy in human relationships and Vibrations and compatibility.
It can be downloaded from: www.heartfulnessmagazine.com
5. Heartfulness Youth Seminar is arranged at Davorlim, Goa from Thursday to Sunday 26 to 29 January 2017. All youths of Maharashtra, Goa and Coastal Karnataka are invited to take part. Registration is open till 7-12-2016. Link: https://goo.gl/Ti8PhQ
6. Heartfulness Institute Speaker Series Webinars presents "The world does spin, but not around you" on Dec 10th at 8:30 PM IST,
This webinar will help you discover ways to conquer self-centeredness, meaningfully apply ego rather than suppress it and become more "universe-centered" through meditation. It is delivered by Sanjay Sehgal - a proven innovator,serial entrepreneur and a and a self development enthusiast.He has built and managed several companies in the Atlanta area. Currently he is CEO of MSys Technologies.
All are welcome!! Please register at: http://goo.gl/NI7TQx
Questions can be asked to the speaker in connection with this topic. Please send them to : email@example.com
7.Daaji has been addressing various worldwide centers via webinars every week.
This Saturday he will be interacting with Abhyasis of Karnataka, and Sunday with abhyasis of Andhra Pradesh & Telangana (lndia)
This will also be broadcast live for the worldwide audience on Daaji’s Facebook page.
Saturday evening 7:30pm; and Sunday morning at 7:30 am IST
1. Heartfulness has got Talent
23 November 2016, Wednesday – Monroe Meditation Center
My very dear ones,
I share these notes with great pleasure and delight from the bottom of my heart.
My heart is pulled towards those Heartfulness Volunteers, including preceptors, whose dedication has prompted the Great Master to convey His confidence in our abhyasis, whose efforts to grow the Sahaj Marg Mission have met with the approval of the Hierarchy.
Please refer to the 14 October 2016 message from the Brighter World by Pujya Shri Babuji (underlines are mine):
“…All in good time. Sahaj Marg is growing very satisfactorily, which fills us with joy and encourages us to greatly increase our action…” Babuji
I find the underlined words even more thrilling. It makes me wonder at what He means by “to greatly increase our action”! This is a tremendous recognition of all those dedicated volunteers. The United Masters have shown their confidence in the work carried out by our abhyasis.
Do we need any other certificate? Let us cherish the moment with joy.
Moreover, I just came across a letter by Pujya Shri Babuji written to respected Elder Brother K. C. Narayana on 1 November 1971. This letter is marked C/68 SRCM. Here are the words that struck the chords of my heart, and I hope they will of yours, too: “I am totally in favor of introducing Sahaj Marg as a course in the American Universities and you must try for that.” Babuji.
Doesn’t this endorse our initiatives in the thousands of schools, colleges and universities worldwide?
Both the narrations, one from the Brighter World and the other in the 1 November 1971 letter, show that, yes, we are truly on the right track.
Let us now multiply our efforts for an exponential growth in the Heartfulness Movement.
Let us NOT relegate our responsibilities to someone else. When I am performing a sacred work, should I surrogate it through someone else?
Sacred works can never be done by proxy.
It is a different matter to share your work with a brother or a sister. Let us multiply our efforts in building true brotherhood—at any cost.
Without unity amongst us, even if we progress, it will ultimately mean nothing.
What answers shall we give to Pujya Shri Babuji for a lack of brotherhood? Do we try even a little bit to treat a fellow abhyasi as our very own? One may keep trying while the other may keep reminding of past incidents! How can one step away from such stalemates?
The heart cries out in prayers to end such stalemates.
May there be peace and harmony. May there be greater understanding and wisdom amongst us chosen ones.
With the Heartfulness Movement gaining momentum, we must remind ourselves that we will not succumb to jealousy and competition. Both these traits reflect a lack of faith in oneself, as well as in the Great Master, whom we revere so lovingly and speak His name in every other sentence.
If you can, please sit for fifteen minutes and meditate over the words of Pujya Shri Babuji communicated in his 14 Oct.’16 message from the Brighter World and in his letter of 1 Nov.’71.
If we witness a brother or a sister successful in their enterprise, let us rejoice it as our own success. With that deep fraternity, results will become evident not in a distant future, but here and now, and we are the most fortunate witnesses and participants in the evolution unfolding in front of our eyes.
Offer prayer before going to bed, for the success of the Mission.
With love and respect,
3. Heartfulness Science And Spirituality Club
Every student should develop himself in three dimensions i.e. Physical, Mental and spiritual. Ignoring any of them degrades the fragrance of life. In modern time the first two aspects are taken care by our education system to a good extent but the third one is most often ignored. Therefore this club introduces a subtlety of Spirituality in the life of students. So that thereafter they will grow in this very aspect of existence also and thus will excel in ups and downs of their life.
Initially HSSC was known as Omega Science and Spirituality (OSS) Club.
More on it can be found at https://www.facebook.com/ossclubs/ For any information/details please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Daaji's address to abhyasis on Sunday 27th Nov 2016
Daaji is going to address and interact with abhyasis of Mahrashtra and Gujarat on Sunday 27th Nov at 7:30 pm through a webinar. In Mumbai, abhyasis can participate in it by visiting following group meditation locations:
2. Heartfulness Talent - Youth Seminar in Ahmedabad
All Heartfulness volunteers (below 40 years of age) are invited to HFN Talent - Youth seminar to be held in Ahmedabad Zonal Ashram at Adalaj from 16th to 18th of December 2016.
You are expected to prepare a short 3-minute presentation on topic 'Me and Heartfulness'. In this you can describe your special talent in a an innovative, creative manner. Send your presentation as a video for a review. Selected participants will be invited to make their 5 minute presentations to the jury, in front of all the participants.
Each day there will be a series of interesting never-before-experienced highly empowering workshops, brainstorming sessions, group exchanges, other events and profound spiritual work sessions.
We will be able to accommodate 400 participants on first registered, first served.
If you wish to join fill out the form to apply at https://goo.gl/forms/DCq8dqT68wmF0QUv2
Upon registration confirmation letter will be sent so that you can book your travel.
3. Senior Citizens Retreat at Manapakkam
If you are an abhyasi above 60 years of age, you are invited to spend a week at Manapakkam ashram and use the facilities as a retreat - to rest in the calm spiritual atmosphere and fully immerse yourself in your inner quest.
We invite you to send your requests for a period of one week, preferably arriving on a Monday and returning by the following Sunday afternoon. This invitation is open for any week at your convenience during the year. There is a limited amount of accommodation so it may be on a twin share basis in case of shortage. Please send your requests to email@example.com.
4. Friends and Family program at Satkhol
In this Christmas vacation experience the quietude of an Ashram environment while you bask in the beauty and serenity of the snow-capped and majestic Himalayas that overlook the Babuji Nilayam, adjacent to the Satkhol ashram in Uttarakhand. Let your family and friends group taste spirituality while enjoying a vacation and avail of a unique opportunity.
One can visit Satkhol Ashram from 24th December 2016 to 1st January 2017. There will be sessions on Heartfulness Meditation and Interactive sessions with trained facilitators at the ashram. The Primary Applicant of every group needs to be an abhyasi. We request you to limit your group size to a maximum of 6 members. The space is limited to about 10 rooms and each group will be accommodated in one room.
Please register at the following link:
5. New Hindi Series on the Heartfulness YouTube Channel
A new video series titled 'Ek Rishi Ki Baatein' is launched on our Heartfulness Channel in Hindi languague. It is a series of short talks in Hindi on various finer aspects of life. As per Daaji's suggestion, the first series is 'Jeevan ke dus margdarshi siddhant'. This series has short talks in which Br Rishi Ranjan presents `Ten Guiding Principles of Life' in a very simple and easy manner.
Below is the link for the videos for your reference:
6. Sahajvani app
As you may be aware that one can purchase books, audio, video, photos in digital form from the Abhyasi digital store (ADS) on the Internet. Once payment is done the purchased item can be downloaded on the PC or mobile and can be viewed immediately. Lot of free content is also available on same web site. Web site can be accessed at: https://www.shriramchandramission.org/digitalstore/
Now you can access Abhyasi Digital store on your mobile phone through an android app It is available on google store with name 'Sahajvani'. This app allows you to download all items purchased previously also. App for iPhone will follow after some time.